Results & Critiques : The Desert Journey!

Regular challenges on the art of Digital Matte-Painting, judged by world-renowned Hollywood Digital Matte-Painters.

Results & Critiques : The Desert Journey!

Postby kaustavsinha » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

Following are the results along with the comments & critiques by our honorable judges on the final entries of the contestants of the challenge, 'The Desert Journey'.

First Place : James Lillich (JamesLillich)

David Mattingly : Your WIP is epic! You really worked hard to get to this final painting. And the work shows--beautiful, professional work. Great sky, very convincing textures. If I had one suggestion, I would like the figure to pop out a bit more. He is lost in the dark area, and needs something to draw your eyes to it.

Jorik Dozy : Out of all the entries, this is the most succesfull one. It has a very nice feeling to it and looks pretty convincing.
I like the mood and the design of the frame. However it does suffer from quite a lot of resolution, integration and scale issues.
The scales of the structures on the mountain are a bit all over the place and I can also spot quite some cloning in the hill textures.
I chose this as the winner because artistically this is a good image, however, techniqually this could use quite some work. Great painting!

Ronn Brown : Dear James, Right off this has visual impact. The time of day and the sunset magic hour tones are working great with a desert scene. Loving all the reds and purples. Definitely, reminiscent of the American the western painters. Thanks for including all the different directions you took. Some crazy ideas but they all seemed to be play. One of the things we all need to remember is that what we do is play…playing with light in Photoshop. You got some good feedback on composition and you listened. Great. So, the parts I would work on are the soft feeling many areas have. They need to be tightened up by adding more texture and detailing. This can be one of the hardest and least fun parts but needs to be done to have a finished feeling. Also, check to make sure your darks are not too dark. You can do this by using the info tool in Photoshop. The RGB numbers should all be at least 10. And make sure you have some good value depth by making the foreground more contrast and working your way back. Right now the mid and foreground look too similar. Check out some the western painters. You might be motivated to try to match one. Good job.

Lubos de Gerardo Surzin : Too saturated, too red in terms of desert feeling. That should be more yellowish and also I would keep more color variation. Black levels are too strong, ground too blurry and painted. Background mountains have strong edges on RHS. Scale of the cathedral is too big and I miss "air" depth in there. But very cool concept of the painting, which have a strong potential to be nice work done.

Second Place : Himashis Karmakar (Himashis)

Frederic St-Arnaud : Believing in what you see is one of the most important goal when you create a matte painting. Even if this image does not represent a desert as we know it, it contains a great photo-realistic feeling. The mood is also well done.

David Mattingly : Your entry is beautifully colored, playing warm and cool against each other. The one improvement I can think of would be to play down the bright spots on the middle right, and lower left. You really want your eye to go to the figure in the lower right, but your eye is drawn away from it by those bright areas.

Your second entry (http://i50.tinypic.com/16axyqv.jpg) seems much less successful, more like a quick concept than a finished painting. Also, I would encourage you as a matte artist never to paint anything out of focus. If an element is going to be made out of focus, that will probably be done in the composite, not in the painting.

Rich Mahon : It is a very strong painting. The color range and values are convincing and dramatic. The sky fits into the scene well and the lighting makes for an interesting composition. I have some comments to make and you can look at the image with notes that I've included (http://i45.tinypic.com/35koehv.jpg). Any good matte painting must use photo reference to look real but often that can cause issues of scale, lighting etc. The reference won't always fit together without doing a bit of extra work. The gravel and rocks under the character bottom right is repeated directly above at the foot of the mountain. The repetition is a problem but so is scale. The shadow of the mound he is standing on would be more hard edged and defined with your lighting setup. The hill mid left would most likely be in the shadow of the mountain on the right (see my revision). I added a bit of light and atmosphere in the center of the image. I felt that there would be a bit more atmosphere with the type of sky you have. This would be given as a layer to compositing. They often hate it when matte painters put in atmosphere. Also, the vfx supervisor will want to have control over elements like that. The bright rock at the bottom left of frame is a nice compositional element but is too hot I think. It would probably help if that tall spire-like rock in the very center of frame was a little less dead center. All in all, a very well painted image. Well done.

Jorik Dozy : This is a great piece! It feels pretty real and I really enjoy the values and lighting on this painting. Compositionally we are a bit centered and there are quite a few tangents but it is still a very pleasant image to look at. My biggest comment on this image would be the technical side of things. The texture resolutions are not holding up in places and it makes for
an overall soft feeling on the image. Get some nice sharper textures and you are golden!

Lubos de Gerardo Surzin : Color and black levels issue is there. On top of that way too closed space. I would leave some areas open to have sense of depth. Background sticking rocks are too strong in color and contrast, which in that distance I would expect to be more desaturated, more grey/blue with less detail. Highlights are way too strong in this cloudy condition. Clouds on the LHS bottom are off. I would change them to some else shape to have more variation, depth and scale. Overall I like the misty mood in there. Very good angle and mix of cold/warm color palette.

Third Place : Calvin Chua (Calvin Chua)

Ronn Brown : Dear Calvin, Nice to see the development of this shot over time. The original concept was strong which is one of the main reasons the end product was a success. I’m glad you started out with gestural drawings…filling into the values from light to dark with some hints of perspective and scale from the very first attempt. My tips on making this stronger would be to work on the lighting a bit more. Seems too scattered and not exactly directional. Nice that you were using reference for the lighting and referenced that what inspired you. Some tips to work on would be (remembering that all monitors look different and it maybe great on yours) the color too is a bit drab from the foreground to the background. Be nice to have more color and then fade out. The textures in the back rocks seem unfinished and the placement is too symmetrical. The spacing is too even. Also, the clouds in the BG need more texture and lighting details. Check out the painter J.M.W.Turner. A classic standby for light reference for many matte painters. I like the ambiguous bones. Reminds me of where elephants go to do die or something like that. Over all a great entry and well worth the effort.

Frederic St-Arnaud : The details in the rock and the background clouds are well achieved. There is something weird with perspective lines according to the horizon but it's fine. You can feel it's what the artist wanted to do. It makes the viewer a bit claustrophobic and dizzy. Nice job!

David Mattingly : Awesome! I love your entry. Your WIP progress shows how you started with a tone study, and built it slowly up to a finished painting in a very professional manner. Nice composition, beautiful sky. I'm not sure what the shapes are on the right middle rock, are they weird shaped rocks, or bones, or what?

Rich Mahon : I really like this painting. It reminds me of a Gustave Dore engraving. The composition is strong and dramatic. The character is framed well by the menacing stone elements.The tilted horizon is interesting. It is certainly right on topic with the "desert journey" theme. The skeleton is also framed really well against the illuminated haze. It suggests there is more to this story. There are some scale issues here as well, I feel. The horizon on the left, because of the scale of texture, feels really close but it seems to line up with an area in the center of frame that looks very far away. It is a little disorienting. It almost feels like a surging wave. To be a matte painting, the foreground rocks would need to be more resolved. As a concept painting this image is really strong. To be used as a matte painting the elements need to be tightened up. The light and shadow in the environment and on the rocks is a bit vague. Better photo reference would help I think. The image has a lot of potential.

Jorik Dozy : Although I would not really pass this as a matte painting, but more as a concept painting, this image has the biggest 'wow' factor to me. I love the intensity of this painting! I like all the distinct shapes and the image just has a great energy to it. However it does not look convincing in a realistic way and lacks a bit of harmony. Compositionally this image does not work 100% and it feels a bit unbalanced, getting a bit better art direction and realism in the lighting would help that a lot.

Honorary Mentions:

Rohit Nayak (MysticalDisaster)

Frederic St-Arnaud : Nice palette! The pink and blue sunset is interesting. It would be nice to see the entire character in the
foreground instead of cropping it. It would make the visual composition stronger. Sunset and sunrise lighting are always good to
make powerful images... when you can! Good work here.

David Mattingly : A terrific entry. I love how you worked it up from a rough line drawing. I also like how you painted your initial concept, and then used photography only as textures, which I feel is the most liberating way to use photography. Your color and sense of depth are very appealing. Again, I would encourage you as a matte artist to not paint elements out of focus. If anything is going to be put out of focus, the compositor will do that. Same with motion blur.

Lubos de Gerardo Surzin : Crit will be color issue, way too colorful. Clouds are too painterly and I don’t know how to look at the FG rocks, they are just not matching the environment of the other back ones. But I like overall feeling and composition.

Jeremy Schichtel (JeremySchichtel)

Ronn Brown : Dear Jeremy, Of all the entries I was most interested in yours because of the conceptual ideas you created. It’s something new and familiar at the same time. The dynamic use of large foreground shapes to frame and continue that same framing technique out into the horizon was very interesting and smart. Makes the eye move around and not feel the trappings of a framed “look at me” shot. Even though it is! Great idea. Taking is to the next step I have similar notes that I gave James. It’s needs more detail and the lighting seems a bit inconsistent. If you look at your foreground rock elements they look overhead or overcast lit but the mid to background has a very strong definite side lit evening look to the mountains. Check out some the shots from The Chronicles of Riddick. There are some similar dark looking shots that were inspired by the matte paintings from Lord of the Rings. They have points and similar shapes and values. There is also the landscape paintings for the Forbidden Planet that have similar day time shots you might want to check out. The other part I would pay close attention to is the water elements. They need more detailing as well. You could go shoot some elements specifically for this shot and lay them over. If you film it, you could use a placeholder frame and do a comp in After Effects or Nuke with a nice paralaxing smooth slow push in to give this shot some life. Great job.

David Mattingly : Very fun composition. I think with a sky that blue, the distant mountains might be taking on more of the cool coloration, and that would give you piece even more depth. Also, your background rocks could use a bit more noise. They look more like they are blocked in, and just a touch of rock texture laid over them to add some photographic noise would help.

Thibault Houdon (Doki)

David Mattingly : Very nice coloration, but again this has a very 3D look to it. In matte painting contests, I prefer to see more painting. Also, your perspective is very extreme here. If you had used less of a wide angle lens, this scene would have been more appealing. This is a very wide angle lens, and probably not one that would be used very often in production.

Prizes

James Lillich (first place winner) is requested to send the details of your residential address and e-mail id to kaustavsinha10@gmail.com | your prize of 'The Digital Matte Painting Handbook' will reach to your home address within a week after you send me your home address details!

The next challenge will be posted very soon; so stay tuned! I will try and bring-in more cool and exciting prizes for the next contest! :)

I've created a LinkedIn group of these contests; you can check it out & join the group to stay connected at : http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4265659.

Thanks,
Kaustav
Kaustav Sinha
(Digital Matte Painting Producer)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3457720
"Let's Paint The World With Peace!"
kaustavsinha
Administrator : CG Universe

Re: Results & Critiques : The Desert Journey!

Postby JamesLillich » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Great entries everyone! Thank you for all of the great feedback, I will be sure to put it all to great use.
Website Portfolio: http://www.JamesLillich.com
JamesLillich
Challenge Winner : CG Universe

Postby Himashis » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:55 am

Thanks for the honor,
Congratz everyone
Thanks a lot judges.... for the valuable feedback, I will definitely keep those in mind while doing the next matte.... :)
Regards,
Himashis
Himashis Karmakar
http://www.himashis.com
Himashis
Contestant : CG Universe

Postby JeremySchichtel » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:40 am

I would like to extend my thanks to the judges for their thoughtful critiques. They were a treat to read after following the creation of all these entries. I'm looking forward to the next contest!
JeremySchichtel
Member : CG Universe

Postby kkuan812330 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Sized at 13.8"L x 3.9"W x 12.6"H, the backpack is large enough to keep all your belongings intact wherever you go. Different from the once in-style mini-backpacks, this practical bag would be a great carry especially when you have a lot of stuffs to bring along and still want to appear elegant no matter how bulky everything could be. No wander that even the gorgeous model Rihanan carried the same backpack when she was in holiday in Hawaii.. There has been no looking back from that time. Coach has to its credit AC Nielsen's award which is given to a brand which has maintained its top position, thanks to its popularity. Coach has made its position strong in Europe.. Fine bags introduce men into the best society; they bring us into the presence of the highest fashion. The great and good don't die, even in this world. Embalmed in bags, their spirits walk abroad. This Coach Purse is not only elegant but also functional. Sized at 37 x 16 x 35 cm, the bag is large enough for daily using. Besides the large main compartment, it also has one outsize zip pocket and two inside zip pocket for holding mobile phone and PDA. ZRN20170511

As with all genuine Coach products, expect to find an 'authenticity michael kors handbags australia ! card' inside your Coach christian louboutin louis benech Scarf (155563 Cruise Collection) Tote louboutin basket femme . Bag. Inside the bag, you coach clearance will also find a cute dusk handbag; coach outlet online , clearly stamped that cheap authentic jordans , this is a Coach product, michael kors canada , proudly made in Italy - the cradle of Coach. And coachoutletonline surprise, surprise, Coach Scarf coach factory outlet online (155563 Cruise Collection) Tote handbag is michael kors uk . actually quite an affordable bag.. The shape of the bag is rectangular. This stylish handbag is the updated version of an earlier, coach purses cheap very michael kors outlet canada popular, Coach handbag max 2015 , design. It has a convenient adjustable strap michael kors schal and zip-top closure. Like most high-end Coach Cheap Jordan Shoes Bags, the most notable cheap real jordans thing about Coach Classic michael kors handbags clearance Bag cheap jordans ! is its elegance; which it louboutin homme oozes mens nike air max , of cheap jordans whatever angle you look at it from. Looking at mathis brothers it keenly, it emerges that
coach outlet onlinecream is probably the background color coach online outlet on it, with grayish patterns emblazoned all over its body, in womens nike air max , a diagonal setting. coach factory online sale It does look a 'classic' bag in every sense.

You can spot jordans for sale cheap . a designer bag from a long distance. There Cheap Kate Spade are distinct coach factory outlet online markings to make the handbag stand out. The intertwined double G logo emblem makes coach outlet store online it unmistakable to recognize. Coach also michael kors outlet espana features a line of exotics for those on the cutting michael kors australia . edge air max 95 homme , of fashion.
michael kors taschen sale. Perhaps the most famous icon of this house of fashion is the Jackie michael kors O. Shoulder bag which was worn by Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis when she was the wife of U.S. Coach -Black, Red and White Coach Bag comes with a number of ralph lauren clearance ! accessories inbuilt into it. One of these is coach outlet online . the cell-phone holder; so that the user doesn't have to go about rummaging trying to locate her cell phone in the cheap real jordans , bag. There is Cheap Jordans 11 also michael kors australia a side pocket inside the bag, for boxhead . the storage of stuff that the user doesn't want to get mixed coach factory online . up with the rest inside the bag. In addition, the company (now part of a giant conglomerate) has coach factory online sale achieved such status that it is frequently michael kors outlet online referred wholesale jordans to in popular culture. It has been named in top 40 christian louboutin louis benech songs since the 1970s michael kors outlet uk . and is frequently mentioned in hip-hop music where material goods make or break status. In fact, in 2003 only two other coach factory outlet brands were mentioned more coachoutlet.com ! times in the Billboard top 20

That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I Cipto Junaedy always official coach outlet online ! searching cheap jordans . for informative information like this Jadwal michael kors handbags clearance . MotoGP 2015. This is exactly what I was looking for Cara Upload Video coach outlet store online. ke Youtube. If you just achieved it coach outlet online , it polo outlet online ! may
Kate Spade outletgive you the option to unnecessary. Coach is popular
nike free run mensbecause it's classic, and I like to coach factory outlet online have a classic brand. Thank you. A representative michael kors factory outlet online of West declined to comment, while one for Kardashian didn coach outlet store online free shipping t return phone calls and e mails. These designer knock offs are everywhere nowadays. Place them inside the Coach bag, evenly spaced away from each other. Well, they can't cheap real jordans , expect us to sports authority shoes , always buy jordans for sale , designer, can they!?CELEBRITY SHOE WARS!THE SHOES: YSL Tribtoo coach outlet store online , pumps
michael kors clearancefrom Why mess with success? YSL's Tribtoo pumps have mathisbrothersrepairs.com been michael kors australia popular with celebrity footwear fanatics for nike air max 2017 three seasons and counting, only this fashionette michael kors , season they come with toe cap details (meaning it'd be rude not to buy a new pCoach, isn't that right Megan?)THE SHOE FANATICS: cheap jordan shoes , Megan Fox,
sports authority couponColeen Rooney, Miranda Kerr, Jennifer louboutin femme . Hudson michael kors outlet , and Tulisa.Well heeled: Megan
bolsos michael kors outletFox's new YSL shoes have kick started a SHOE WAR! Who wins? You decideTHE SHOE: Chanel Black cheap jordans free shipping . Patent Leather cheapest jordans . Cap Toe CC Logo Heels from 50Chanel's coachfactory.com . AW12 collection delighted the fash' pack in Paris earlier today see but Kate Spade outlet online . before they coach outlet store online bring Perspex heels firmly back into the fashion fold, coach factory outlet ! you'd better update your shoe racks coach outlet online with Chanel toe caps..

I'm recognizing how air max 2017 amazing my body is for producing this new life and serving as
coach purses on clearance. her source of food. I'm coach factory outlet noting the small victories. And I know I'm still in the midst louboutin basket of adjusting. You will note that published cheap jordan shoes . growth is lower than organic growth, despite roughly 2% positive perimeter impact, stemming cheap jordan shoes for men from the first time consolidation of Loro Piana. They're major players.. In fact, the bags are so coveted that fertile counterfeiters flood the christian louboutin louis benech market with fake Coach handbags, so that less than 1% of the jordans for sale , bags bought and sold are genuine Coach made.. michael kors canada outlet . Det r coach outlet ett attraktivt konstverk deco typ av insiderinformation. Semesterfirare kan mycket ltt att upptcka coach online outlet . de svra michael kors uhren sale Rock Resort omrdet coach purses outlet frn 230 norra staten Michigan metod. Denna speciella Anlggningen erbjuder 381 otroliga omrden nr det gller beskare att vlja mellan. The top handle is rounded and made of leather which nike air max 2015 mens . is comfortable to use and stylish. Once they are usually honored this unique differentiation these are next permitted to make use of of which brand together with logo michael kors handbags on sale clearance into their nike air max 90 mens sales. All this means that the underlying 1970s mood of his debut michael kors outlet . collection carries through to spring (it is worth noting how every other house has followed suit this is the current era of choice).
kkuan812330

Postby jowpxzf001 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Introduction: Luxury and exquisite craftsmanship are synonymous with the name Coach. Founded in 1921, the Coach Design House opened the first leather-goods store in Florence, Italy. In a short time they were regarded as a premier fashion designer of handbags, evening bags and more. As with all genuine Coach products, expect to find an 'authenticity card' inside your Coach Scarf (155563 Cruise Collection) Tote Bag. Inside the bag, you will also find a cute dusk handbag; clearly stamped that this is a Coach product, proudly made in Italy - the cradle of Coach. And surprise, surprise, Coach Scarf (155563 Cruise Collection) Tote handbag is actually quite an affordable bag.. The Beige Plus Coach Leather Handbag is one of the products in the Coach 'canvas' bags family. This is a family it shares with among other bags, the Babouska Evening Bag Coach Bag, the Coach Bag, the Coach Hobbo Series, the Joy Large Boston (193602) Coach Bag and the Sabrina Red (189848) Red Coach bag, among others. I am quite a bit fan of Coach bags, which I have been using for quite a number of years now. HMM20170607

The trim on Beige Plus Red coach outlet store online. Coach Leather Handbag is red in color, and is coach online outlet . made from leather. coachoutlet.com ! The advantage of leather trim (as opposed, for instance, to synthetic-material based trim) is cheap jordans free shipping . that leather trim is truly durable. This is important, mathisbrothersrepairs.com for it is at the edges of bags, the points covered by trim, coach factory outlet that bags tend to fall coach outlet online , apart.. The secret here in buying and selling designer bags coach outlet online is knowing how to differentiate the real one from michael kors outlet , the christian louboutin louis benech one coach outlet online . that michael kors handbags on sale clearance is just a replica. Also finding a good coach outlet store online , wholesale price that nike air max 2017 is a bit lower michael kors handbags clearance than in the stores coach outlet online and malls would take time to research about. michael kors outlet . Time would be an investment here nike free run mens but from here everything will jordans for sale cheap . fall in place and you michael kors outlet uk . can be michael kors australia sure cheap jordan shoes . to michael kors outlet espana get the real genuine michael kors outlet canada Coach designer items.. There are a lot of louboutin homme Coach bags being sold nike air max 2015 mens . online but mathis brothers to really find an authentic one is another thing. Be coach factory outlet online very christian louboutin louis benech careful when you choose a michael kors canada outlet . drop shipping company as you transact business with cheapest jordans . them. A lot of factories manufacture replicas of Coach bags because of its demand

It cheap real jordans , became a great replacement to a backpack and coach factory online . grew in air max 2017 popularity. Designer brands started coach factory outlet online to michael kors australia . see sports authority shoes , the opportunity and jump the wagon Kate Spade outlet which accelerated the demand louboutin femme . for it even further. It has particularly worked michael kors uk . well for men fashion: men had to wholesale jordans found cheap real jordans a way to carry all their polo outlet online ! gadgets without coach outlet store online having to feel feminine wearing a bag.. The Coach Scarf Tote Bag is coach purses cheap one of Coach's top 'canvas' bags. Other michael kors australia 'canvas' handbags from Coach include the likes of the Medium Tote (161836) Black Coach Bag, the Beige michael kors uhren sale Plus louboutin basket Brown and Beige Plus Red Coach Canvas Bags, the nike air max 90 mens Trophy Medium (189825) Coach Boston louboutin basket femme . Bag, the Coach 131233 (Classic) Bag and the ultra-stylish Coach (161836) Bag - among others. Many of these are products that ralph lauren clearance ! I have gotten to use max 2015 , before; for Kate Spade outlet online . I have a huge weakness for Coach bags.

These colors are always in trend and would never go out of style. Cheap Kate Spade The adventurous sorts cheap jordans . go in for bright coach factory outlet ! colors and ostentatious michael kors canada , striped styles. These styles look showy and they are sure to coach outlet store online attract michael kors clearance eye balls.. There has been womens nike air max , no looking back from that christian louboutin louis benech time. Coach coachfactory.com . has to coach factory outlet online its credit AC Nielsen's coach factory outlet award which sports authority coupon is given to a brand which has maintained jordans for sale , its top position, thanks to its popularity. jordans for sale , Coach has coach purses on clearance . made its position strong in Europe.. Al the varieties of Coach are elegantly crafted and special attention is given to craftsmanship and finesse. cheap jordans Thus every piece mens nike air max , of Coach handbag has to michael kors handbags clearance . its credit superior quality and style and thus Coach has made it to the top in the fashion industry. The number of styles which coach clearance are added air max 95 homme , year after michael kors taschen sale . year is evidence that the public expect a lot from this brand. There are a number of Coach bags to get the sophisticated lady for ever occasion. If you're going out for a night cheap real jordans , on the town, then look for an fashionette michael kors , evening bag. If you will be doing some shopping, consider shoulder coach outlet bags or totes.

The brand Coach official coach outlet online ! carries bolsos michael kors outlet enormous value and so one has to Cheap Jordans 11 exercise caution while buying coach factory online sale the coach outlet online , bags lest they should land up buying the replicas. Coach bags are undoubtedly the onlookers' envy and the owner's pride. No doubt, they make a wonderful cheap jordans ! and ideal gift to the person you care for. It is not bold or audacious; instead, it is mellow and mature. The bag highlights the metal studs and engraved interlocking G ornament as well. It is gorgeous to have michael kors schal the dark red and silver nickel combined coach factory online sale in a single bag.. Coach also features a line of exotics for those on the cutting coach outlet store online free shipping edge of michael kors outlet online fashion. Perhaps the most famous coach purses outlet icon of this house of fashion is the boxhead . Jackie O. michael kors factory outlet online Shoulder bag which was worn by Jacqueline coachoutletonline Kennedy Onassis when she cheap jordan shoes for men was the wife of U.S. The michael kors Coach Classic Cheap Jordan Shoes Bag is one of coach online outlet the numerous products in the Coach Canvas bags stable. Other members of this cheap authentic jordans , stable include the likes of the 'black and cheap jordan shoes , coffee' Coach Bag, the Coach Message Diapers bag, the Beige Plus Brown Coach Leather Bag, the Large Boston Bronze Coach Bag and the Medium Tote michael kors handbags australia ! (161836) Black Coach Bag; among others. Some of these are bags that I have previously had the opportunity to use.
jowpxzf001

Postby ManHo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:59 pm

Hello Guy
I think that Keep posting more informative articles like these one.
These are very good articles to visit...
gclub casino
goldenslot
ManHo

adidas superstar 80s schwarz

Postby wokeai2017 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:24 am

adidas superstar 80s metal toe Das ultra-luxe Update nutzt den Standard-Sheltoe-Sneaker als Basis und fügt dem Obermaterial eine Fülle von neuem Material hinzu. Es ist aus einem geschnittenen Nubuk gebaut, der mit einem geprägten Schlangenhautdruck überlagert wurde. Der Schuh ist auch mit hochwertigen Leder-Overlays auf dem Fersen-Tab und drei-Streifen akzentuiert. Seine Farbe ist einfach, aber sauber; Ein glattes Weiß mit schwarzen Kontrasten.

adidas superstar 80s schwarz Erbaut mit Leder von innen heraus, hat dieser legendäre Herren-Sneaker ein erstklassiges Aussehen und Gefühl. Es ist die berühmte Gummi-Schale Zehe und wird mit 3-Streifen aus Filz und Gummi-Gummi-Außensohle aktualisiert.

adidas superstar 80s grau Der Schuh ist in zwei farbigen Farben unten in schwarz und weiß, mit einem off white konsequent verwendet auf der Sohle und Zehen für diesen alten, klassischen Look.

adidas superstar 80s primeknit white Während die adidas Superstar 80's nie wirklich verlassen haben, wurde die ikonische Silhouette mit ihren Farben und Materialien datiert. Jetzt will adidas das klassische Modell mit Primeknit wiederbeleben. Mit dem gewebten Material auf der Oberseite als die einzige neue Ergänzung der Silhouette, die Kissen-Setup und Shell-Zeh bleibt die gleiche wie es in den 80er Jahren war.

http://www.stadsgood.com/
wokeai2017

Postby jowpxzf001 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Für die WIN5 Dinge zu wissen, über neue 49ers Cheftrainer Jim TomsulaThe Rhein Fire wurden 6 4 michael kors väska im Jahr 2006, Tomsula 's nur volle Saison als Cheftrainer auf jeder Ebene. Menyen er difor delt inn i rettar laga av Lokale rvarer og rettar laga av kologiske rvarer. Für viele Männer ist die schnelle Lösung der Krawatte, und ich trage keine Krawatte, so dass ich meine Flieger (Sonnenbrillen) ändern. In diesem Jahr haben wir Geld einfach nicht so viel davon. Unterbreiten wir them ein Gegenangebot, vergoldet Ihr Angebot als abgelehnt. Schon im Januar war Michael Kors die erste tatsächliche gesponserte Anzeigen auf Instagram zu tun, die in michael kors taschen einigen Hasser geführt hat, aber das hat nicht die Marke stoppen in etwa 34.000 neue Anhänger in weniger als 24 von Rech . Die East-Team gewann das Spiel 15 8. R auf die Gefahr zu viele Punkte verbinden, sind hier einige andere Auswahlen aus den letzten zwei Jahreszeiten, die geschickte Verweise auf das Spiel zu haben schien. Seit etwa einem halben Jahrzehnt in meiner Seele für eine tiefere Verbindung gesucht, hatte ich zur Orientierung.

Die neue ralph lauren australia Gehirnforschung michael kors handbags australia ist endlich aufzuholen mit dem, was alte spirituelle Lehrer seit Jahrhunderten gelehrt haben: Geboren in einer Familie von intuitiven keltischen Frauen, erbte sie viele intuitive Geschenke durch ihre Fähigkeiten als medizinische und intuitive empfindlich demonstriert. Wir konnten schön ordentlich Schrift auf einem schwarzen Brett mit Flüssigkreide gemacht haben. Entdecken Sie, wie die meisten Service oder Produkt auftreten mit R gerechtere Poren und die Haut, mikael kors väska für größere Kinder, für viel besseres Gedächtnis, für herrliche Teint, für glänzende und beeindruckende Boden Und andere Leute.. Das niederländische Coachingduo arbeitete an den 1990er, 1992 und 1994 African Nations Cups und gewann Silber-, Bronze- und Goldmedaillen.Bonfrere war auch Westerhof's Assistent bei der WM 1994 und anschließend das Michael Kors Tassen Team unter Team bolsos michael kors outlet 23 zu einer Goldmedaille bei den Olympischen Spielen 1996 in Atlanta.. polo ralph lauren australia Wenn der Karton Basis nicht entfernbar ist, sollten Sie nicht die Tasche waschen.

Single Sign On (SSO): Ein wachsendes Problem in der Social-Media-Welt gerade jetzt ist Identität Proliferation. Shorinji Kan jiu jitsu Studenten und Lehrer nach einer fast vier Stunden Grading Session am letzten Wochenende an der Wellington Judo Jiu Jitsu Academy. 2. Gleich nach der ganzen Netz suchen und zu erhalten Ansichten, die nicht von michael kors portemonnaie Vorteil waren, glaubte ich, mein ganzes Leben war gut über. Im Jahr 2010 Kors erhalten CFDA michael kors taschen anerkannt und erhielt die höchste Ehre ihres Lifetime Achievement Award nominiert von US-Vogue Moderedakteurin Anna Wintour.. Banques Et les, laisses complices de ces pratiques, spculent sur la dette michael kors españa des tats. Public Record und Sammlung Items.Any bolsas mk Informationen über Sie, die öffentlichen Eintrag von Gerichten Michael Kors Handtaschen Outlet oder von Inkassobüros berichtet Schulden werden hier aufgelistet. Aber ich bin auch nicht überrascht, dass die 25 Mannschaften, die wir in der nationalen Meisterschaft gespielt haben, neunmal überrascht waren und einige außergewöhnliche Dinge gemacht haben.
jowpxzf001

Postby Monday » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Helinlin 2017.8.23
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose uk
kate spade
louboutin shoes
canada goose sale
canada goose
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp uk
adidas yeezy