News ?

Regular challenges on the art of Digital Matte-Painting, judged by world-renowned Hollywood Digital Matte-Painters.

Re: News ?

Postby Doki » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Thanks a lot for the comment, lots of informations in there =) !
Doki
Challenge Winner : CG Universe

Postby kaustavsinha » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Everyone, :)

Well, I am extremely sorry for the delay in posting the final entry thread! :( I was very busy lately; am busy producing a short film and a feature film, so please pardon me! From now on, there will be no further delays and, I will try to organize the challenges as smoothly as possible! :) I was also of the opinion that, since it was Christmastime, New Year celebrations and Holidays, you all might have been very busy and might not complete the work within the deadline! It's great to see that, the turn-out was very nice!

I will launch the next contest very soon, and will try to bring-in more cool and exciting prizes for you all! I hope, you all had a great time during the Christmas, New Year and the Holidays! :) Take care!

Thanks,
Kaustav
Kaustav Sinha
(Digital Matte Painting Producer)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3457720
"Let's Paint The World With Peace!"
kaustavsinha
Administrator : CG Universe

Postby kaustavsinha » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:15 pm

thoughtofmike wrote:This being my first challenge, have to say it was a great experience. Everyone, congrats for getting your work in by the deadline with such great work. :ymapplause:
I'm sure it will get judged and all when it's possible. Remember it's individuals running this, not a company I believe. And kudos to them for it.
Rohit...I'm in another LinkedIn group, CG Tantra Digital Matte Painting Challenges....which looks like another group of Kaustav's, so yeah, he's a very busy guy indeed ;)
(I don't think there's any challenges running in that one though....I'm eager for another as well)

Hey Mike, :)

Thanks a-lot for all the compliments! :) Well, I was the founder and moderator of the "CGTantra Digital Matte Painting Challenges" for the initial 9 months in 2009; during that time, I got acquainted with so many talented Matte-Painters and many of them are now working professionals! The Matte-Painting entries were great! But, after that time, I had some personal differences with the owners of CGTantra and I left the challenges! So now, I am no longer associated with them! And yeah, I created the LinkedIn group too, but now I no longer manage that group! Take care! :)

Thanks,
Kaustav
Kaustav Sinha
(Digital Matte Painting Producer)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3457720
"Let's Paint The World With Peace!"
kaustavsinha
Administrator : CG Universe

Previous

Return to CG Universe Digital Matte-Painting Challenges