ank a pair of free throws with 38.4 seconds left in the firs

Regular challenges on the art of Digital Matte-Painting, judged by world-renowned Hollywood Digital Matte-Painters.

ank a pair of free throws with 38.4 seconds left in the firs

Postby chenwen121314 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:50 pm

GAINESVILLE, Fla. Womens Warriors Jerseys . -- If?Florida Gators?receiver Antonio Callaways marijuana usage becomes habitual, coach Jim McElwain said, there will be consequences.Callaway acknowledged during a student code of conduct hearing earlier this month -- one called to address a sexual assault accusation against the sophomore from Miami -- that he was so stoned [he] had no interest in having sex with anyone.The hearing officer cleared Callaway of sexual assault last week, saying he found no evidence suggesting that the accuser was intoxicated to the extent she could not consent. The accuser did not attend the hearing, citing bias because the hearing officer is a Florida athletics booster.McElwain got his first chance to weigh in Monday and said part of his job is to educate Callaway.If there are some issues, find help, McElwain said. If it becomes habitual, then there are some consequences. At the same time, through the stuff we do, through the education piece, Im here to help him. And Im here to make sure if theres something there that isnt a one-off, but obviously is something that is going to be a huge problem, which youre obviously aware of some of the cases here over the years that have missed some things because of those details.McElwain declined to comment when asked whether Callaway has been fully cleared to play in the Sept. 3 season opener against UMass. He indicated that Callaway has already served a harsh penalty for his actions in the early December encounter.Callaway was suspended in January for violating the universitys code of conduct policy and forced to take classes online. He was partially reinstated in June, which allowed to return to campus and work out with teammates.He has dealt with a lot. Obviously, not being allowed on campus, not being part of the family, not being part of what we can do to help, be supportive, McElwain said. There was a lot of time there, a lot of time to sit and think and really look deep down inside of you and say, What am I learning from?McElwain said time will tell whether Callaway has grown up from his legal trouble. In the meantime, McElwain plans to help Callaway however he can.I truly am here to help these guys learn, grow, become better fathers when they grow up, help society and help their communities, McElwain said. Any way I can do from teaching through historical precedence, be it something good or be it something not so good, thats really what its all about it.Thats something well do. If it becomes one of those deals through the counseling hasnt worked and that kind of stuff, then there will be some harder consequences, and yet those havent come up yet. Warriors Jerseys Outlet . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Authentic Warriors Jerseys . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseyschina.com/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. PHOENIX -- The Golden State Warriors with Kevin Durant are still an early season work in progress, as evidenced by a close call against the Suns in Phoenix.Durant scored 37 points, Stephen Curry added 28 and the Warriors held off the pesky Suns 106-100 on Sunday.We are not clicking and everybody can see that, Golden State coach Steve Kerr said. It will come but the main thing while we are going through this process is to continue to compete and try to pick up wins.The Warriors didnt seal the victory until Currys two free throws with 12.9 seconds to play. Durant added a pair of free throws with seven seconds left to provide the final margin.Durant was 15 of 16 at the line.I was just taking what the defense was giving me, he said. If you play me straight up, I like my chances. I try to get there (the foul line) as much as possible. My guys were setting great screens for me and I was able to get downhill some.T.J. Warren scored 26 points and Eric Bledsoe had 21 for the winless Suns, who took the Thunder into overtime in Oklahoma City on Friday night. Tyson Chandler grabbed 18 rebounds for Phoenix.Game 3 with a young squad, have a chance to beat OKC on the road, have a chance to beat Golden State at home, Phoenix coach Earl Watson said. I think were right where we need to be.Warren was coming off a career-high 30 points against the Thunder.Unbelievable, Bledsoe said. I mean, hes `Tony Buckets. He does what his name says, he gets buckets.The Suns led by as many as 13 in the first half. The Warriors finally took somewhat shaky control midway through the final quarter.The game looked well in hand for the reigning Western Conference champs when Durant took a lob pass from Andre Iguodala, dunked and was fouled. The three-point play put the Warriors up 102-94 -- their biggest lead of the day -- with 1:19 to play.But Phoenix got consecutive driving layups from Bledsoe, Warren and Jared Dudley to cut it to 102-100 with 14.8 seconds remaining. The Suns haad to foul Curry, and arguably the best free throw shooter in the game made them both to put away Golden States second victory after a loss in its home opener. Warriors Jerseys From China. .SUNS RUNPhoenix scored 16 straight points in what became a 22-2 run to lead 30-17 when Alex Len sank a pair of free throws with 38.4 seconds left in the first quarter. Six Suns scored in the run.TEENAGE FAREWELL,The Suns Devin Booker, playing despite a toe injury, had a rough day on the court on his 20th birthday, but he did some serious damage in the NBA as a teenager.Booker scored 1,078 points in 78 games as a teen. The only teens to score more are LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Carmello Anthony, Durant and Dwight Howard. Booker had six 30-point games as a teenager, one fewer than Durant.He missed six of his first seven shots Sunday and wound up 3-for-12 for seven points.Devins tough, Watson said. If you watch him, hes limping around a lot. He has no excuses or anything. He goes out there and plays.Booker said that the toe injury restrict
chenwen121314
Member : CG Universe

Return to CG Universe Digital Matte-Painting Challenges