tigue got the best of him, and the Mets took advantage.Yeah,

Regular challenges on the art of Digital Matte-Painting, judged by world-renowned Hollywood Digital Matte-Painters.

tigue got the best of him, and the Mets took advantage.Yeah,

Postby chenwen121314 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:13 pm

ST. Chandler Catanzaro Jersey . PETERSBURG, Russia -- Stan Wawrinka will try to follow up his U.S. Open championship with another title in St. Petersburg after beating Roberto Bautista Agut 7-6 (8), 6-2 in their semifinal Saturday.Unbeaten in 10 matches, the Swiss star must beat fifth-seeded Alexander Zverev to win the title after the German teenager disposed of Tomas Berdych in the first semifinal.Seeded first in St. Petersburg, Wawrinka had to come through a tough first set against Bautista Agut. The Spaniard had two set points in the tiebreaker and saved one of his opponents before Wawrinka converted his second set point.Bautista Agut couldnt respond in the second set as he won just seven points on Wawrinkas serve.For me to make the final, its really good, really positive, said Wawrinka, who called Zverev the future of tennis, for sure.The German surprised third-seeded Berdych 6-4, 6-4 and will chase his first career ATP title Sunday in his familys original home country of Russia.Zverev bombarded Berdych with fast, accurate serves while the Czech veteran struggled, landing just 44 percent of first serves in the second set and leading 30-20 on unforced errors overall.Berdych had three break points when Zverev served for the match, but the German kept calm to fight back and close out the win.Zverev is 0-2 in career finals, having lost in Nice and Halle this year. Wawrinka is 15-9 in career tour finals, but has won 11 straight finals dating back to January 2014. It will be the first time the two have played each other. Eric Tomlinson Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.authenticjetsfootballonline. ... ts-jersey/ . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. NEW YORK -- Mets manager Terry Collins said he thinks he knows who his National League starting pitcher will be in next months All-Star Game, even though the favorite for the job, Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw, is headed to the disabled list.Chicago Cubs righty and Cy Young winner Jake Arrieta might have just moved up the list.There is going to be a lot of consideration, Collins said before the Mets faced the Cubs on Thursday. There are five legitimate names that deserve to start the game. Clayton [was] one of those names. I can tell you Jake was right near the top of the list. I kind of like my guy [Noah Syndergaard] a little bit too. [Johnny] Cueto has great numbers. [Madison] Bumgarner probably deserves a shot.The race for starter is wide open now that Kershaw is out of the mix because of a herniated disk. Arrieta boasts a league-leading 12 wins and 2.10 ERA. Bumgarner is the only starter other than Kershaw with a sub-2.00 ERA, and Cueto is second in the league with 11 wins.It would be great, Arrieta said after hearing what Collins said. It would be an honor, obviously. Most important to me is my start Saturday and four days after that.Collins will get an in-person look at Arrieta when the ace takes the mound against the Mets on Saturday. Collins then can watch his own candidate Sunday, when Syndergaard pitches. Sundays sstarter for the Cubs, Jon Lester, should be in the mix as well, though Collins didnt mention him. Bruce Carter Jersey. Arrieta was asked whether getting the start would have special meaning, considering his struggles to become established in the big leagues.Im kind of over that, Arrieta said. Ive kind of addressed where Ive come to this point. Its a long way from where I used to be. I do understand that, but as the same time, Ive put most of that behind me.Arrieta has struggled a little recently and has seen his ERA rise above 2.00 for the first time this season. Citi Field was the scene of his worst start in the second half last season, when arm fatigue got the best of him, and the Mets took advantage.Yeah, it stunk, Arrieta said. Ran into a really hot team. New year, different team, different circumstances. Well probably relive some memories that werent very exciting, but nonetheless, that was the NLCS, and someone has to come out ahead.The Mets beat Arrieta and swept the Cubs in the NL Championship Series, so perhaps an All-Star start from their manager would help heal the wound. Collins knows whom he wants to pitch that night; he just isnt telling.I kind of feel like I know whos going to start the game, he said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
chenwen121314
Member : CG Universe

Return to CG Universe Digital Matte-Painting Challenges