Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured s

Regular challenges on the art of Concept Art, judged by the world-renowned Hollywood Concept Artist & Digital Matte-Painter.

Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured s

Postby wangshi » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 am

KAMLOOPS, B. Jared McCann Jersey .C. -- Kamloops, B.C., will host the 2016 IIHF womens world hockey championship, bringing the tournament to British Columbia for the first time in its 26-year history. The 22 games will be split between the Interior Savings Centre and McArthur Island Sports and Event Centre in April of 2016. Kamloops had bid to host the 2013 event, which was awarded to Ottawa. I have had the honour of coaching in Kamloops, I know the passion the city has for hockey, and I am sure it will be a first-class event on and off the ice that will grow the sport and provide young aspiring female hockey players with a chance to watch the best in the world, Tom Renney, the president and CEO of Hockey Canada, said in a release. The world championship will be the second major international womens hockey event in Kamloops in a span of 18 months. Canada, Finland, Sweden and the U.S. will play in the Four Nations Cup there this November. The 2016 tournament will mark the seventh time Canada has hosted the world championship -- the previous tournaments were 1990 and 2013 in Ottawa, Ont., 1997 in Kitchener, Ont., 2000 in Mississauga, Ont., 2004 in Halifax, and 2007 in Winnipeg. Canada has played in every gold-medal game in the tournaments history, winning 10 gold medals and five silver. Jamie McGinn Jersey . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals. Connor Brickley Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/henrik-borgstrom-hockey-jersey/ . -- Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals 24-21 loss at Philadelphia.First overall draft pick Nathan MacKinnon is back at full strength and will be in the lineup on Thursday when the Colorado Avalanche take on the Dallas Stars in pre-season action. MacKinnon, who has been sidelined for the last three games with a hip flexor injury, took part in the teams Wednesday practice before heading to Dallas. "It was a minor thing for sure, but it was kind of a gradual thing that was going on through camp," he told The Denver Post. "This was my first training camp, and I was a little tight before (his first preseason) game, and after tthe first period it just kind of flamed up a little bit. Jaromir Jagr Jersey. But Im back ready to go, and excited to get my first road game." The Avalanche will wrap up their preseason on Saturday against the Los Angeles Kings in a neutral site game in Las Vegas. MacKinnon helped lead the QMJHLs Halifax Mooseheads to a Memorial Cup title last season, leading the tournament with 13 points, scoring seven goals including a hat trick in the championship game and was chosen as tournament MVP. He also scored 32 goals and 75 points during the regular season for Halifax. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wangshi
Member : CG Universe

Return to CG Universe Concept Art Challenges