Matte Chat

Here, the members of CG Universe & the contestants will get an opportunity to interact with renowned Digital Matte-Painters; the members can also freely discuss within themselves!

Matte Chat

Postby kaustavsinha » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:21 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm very much pleased to launch this new section/forum, known as the "Matte Chat". The main aim/purpose of this forum is to facilitate the great Members/Contestants of CG Universe with an opportunity to interact and ask their questions about Matte-Painting to renowned Hollywood Digital Matte-Painters; the Matte-Painter will reply with his/her answers when he/she will find the time from his/her busy schedule! I'll open a new topic/thread very soon under this forum (www.cguniverse.net/viewforum.php?f=25), and will introduce the Digital Matte-Painter/Mentor as soon as possible! :)

The members can also freely discuss about Matte-Painting or any other topic within themselves; in order to start a discussion about a topic, a member is required to create a new topic/thread under this forum (viewforum.php?f=25) and can start the conversation freely with other members/contestants of CG Universe!

I hope, you will like this new section!

Thanks!
Kaustav Sinha
(Digital Matte Painting Producer)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3457720
"Let's Paint The World With Peace!"
kaustavsinha
Administrator : CG Universe

Re: Matte Chat

Postby madooeiei » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:18 pm

will introduce the Digital Matte-Painter/Mentor as soon as possible!
ดาวน์โหลด gclub
madooeiei
Member : CG Universe

Re: Matte Chat

Postby kaustavsinha » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:19 am

madooeiei wrote:will introduce the Digital Matte-Painter/Mentor as soon as possible!
ดาวน์โหลด gclub

Hey madooeiei,

What are you talking?! You will introduce, lol! :D Please, join the contests first, then spam!

Thanks!
Kaustav Sinha
(Digital Matte Painting Producer)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3457720
"Let's Paint The World With Peace!"
kaustavsinha
Administrator : CG Universe

Return to Matte Chat