Topic : The Himalayas

Features interviews of celebrities from the Hollywood film industry, especially of Matte-Painters.

Re: Topic : Set Extension

Postby netocg » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:26 am

Hi kaus, I'm not sure, but I think I'm getting some wierd stuff here with new threads in the challenges section of the forum.
I'm not seen my post list here, or any new one. Maybe there's no new one, but mine is not been showing up in the list, I can only see my thread throught my user panel> view your posts...
Any idea what it could might be?
netocg
Contestant : CG Universe

Postby kaustavsinha » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:46 am

JHD wrote:Hi Kaustav!

Will do. I didn't notice that the forum first page was all stickies. I actually did check other threads to see if anyone had done the same as I did, and went with that. But I see them now. I'm actually having fun with this one. Talk to you later.

Joel

Hey Joel,

It happens sometimes; I will try to make the WIP entry threads visible in the first page of the challenges forum itself, in order to eliminate any confusion! Take care!

Thanks!
Kaustav Sinha
(Digital Matte Painting Producer)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3457720
"Let's Paint The World With Peace!"
kaustavsinha
Administrator : CG Universe

Postby kaustavsinha » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:54 am

netocg wrote:Hi kaus, I'm not sure, but I think I'm getting some wierd stuff here with new threads in the challenges section of the forum.
I'm not seen my post list here, or any new one. Maybe there's no new one, but mine is not been showing up in the list, I can only see my thread throught my user panel> view your posts...
Any idea what it could might be?

Hi Antonio,

Pardon me, but I did not understood what you meant exactly; are you not able to view your WIP entry thread in the challenges forum here : www.cguniverse.net/viewforum.php?f=8? But, I can view your WIP entry thread clearly; it's located in the second page of the challenges forum, and it's link is : www.cguniverse.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1513. Please, let me know if you are still facing any issues/problems; I would be more than happy to solve them for you! Take care!

PS : If you continue facing the problem, please let me know and we can have a chat over the Skype/GTalk, in order to solve the problem!

Thanks!
Kaustav Sinha
kaustavsinha

Postby netocg » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:29 am

Oh! Now I understand. I was thinking that because the thread was new should be on the top list of the first page. But now I see that they are falling in the 2page of the challenge.
Thanks for make it clear kaus.
netocg

Postby kaustavsinha » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:49 pm

netocg wrote:Oh! Now I understand. I was thinking that because the thread was new should be on the top list of the first page. But now I see that they are falling in the 2page of the challenge.
Thanks for make it clear kaus.

You are most welcome, Antonio! :) Always the sticky threads/topics comes first, followed by the WIP entry threads; since the sticky threads has captured the entire first page of the challenges forum, the WIP threads comes-in the second page of the forum. Pardon me for any inconvenience caused due to this, Antonio! Take care!

Thanks!
Kaustav Sinha
kaustavsinha

Re: CG Universe Moment!

Postby kaustavsinha » Fri May 10, 2013 6:21 pm

halvarado wrote:Anyone attending San Diego Comic Con this year? We should create a meet up for lunch or drinks!

Hey Holli,

I hope that, there might be members from the forum attending the San Diego Comic Con to be held in July; you might also want to post about it on the LinkedIn group of the challenges! It would be really cool to get to view some get-together pictures of the members of CG Universe!

Thanks!
Kaustav Sinha
kaustavsinha

Set Extension - CordobezWeee

Postby CordobezWeee » Sun May 12, 2013 10:27 am

CordobezWeee

Postby kaustavsinha » Fri May 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi Cyaz,

You will be required to post your finished Digital Matte-Painting entry in the Final Entry Thread, "Final Entry : Set Extension", which will be posted on the May 25th, 2013 in this forum : www.cguniverse.net/viewforum.php?f=8.

Thanks!
Kaustav Sinha
kaustavsinha

Previous

Return to Interviews